pCall us: +61 430 203 951
Make Your Life Better!


10 Sep 2014

The purpose of migration is to build the economy, shape society, prop up the labour market and/or reunite families.
Read more!

12 Jun 2014
30 May 2014

The Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships objectives are to:

  • develop on-going educational, research and professional links between individuals and organisations in Australia and selected partner regions and countries
  • provide opportunities for high achieving individuals to increase their skills and enhance their global awareness
  • contribute to Australia’s position as a high quality education and training provider and a leader in research and innovation
  • increase the productivity of Australians through an international study, research or professional development experience


Read more!

2014 Tier 1 University Cut-Off Scores:
The following scores will be accepted for commencement in 2014 to the UQ programs listed overleaf. Scores to be accepted for commencement in 2015 will be available in September/October 2014.


Read more!

21 May 2014

Established in 1981, The University of Queensland’s Institute of Continuing & TESOL Education (ICTE-UQ) has developed a domestic and international reputation as a centre of excellence for onshore and offshore:

Read more!

If you are intending to change education provider, you should contact your current education provider for information. In most circumstances the new education provider will be restricted from enrolling you if you have not completed six months of the main course of study for which your visa was granted.

If you want to change provider before completing the first six months of your main course of study you must contact your current education provider for permission and receive a release letter. You will require a letter of offer from the new provider in order to apply for a letter of release from your original education provider.

If your education provider does not give you permission and you are not satisfied with the outcome you should first access the internal appeal process with your education provider. If you are still not satisfied you can appeal the education provider’s decision at an external complaint handling body, such as the State or Territory Ombudsman or the. Overseas Student Ombudsman。